- Prior experience leading HR at a site, such as a Plant or with a large strategic HRBP assignment.
- Bachelor’s degree, with a master’s degree preferred.
- 7-10 years of HR management experience.
Supervisor Core Competencies:
- Leading Change: Develops and implements strategies and approaches for leading and managing organizational transformation at individual , functional, and enterprise levels, and influences change where needed
- Inspiring the Workforce: A compelling storyteller, motivates and engages employees at individual and group levels towards results
- Selecting & Developing Talent: Assesses, selects, coaches, mentors, provides constructive feedback, empowers and develops the workforce at individual and group levels
- Strategic thinking: Creates the vision and direction, assesses priorities, understands , analyzes, and acts upon drivers of business and operational success at a departmental, functional, and/or enterprise level
- Global & systems thinking: Understands and embraces global nuances, leads across functions and geographies, builds alignment across diverse groups , and looks at the company holistically
- External Industry Leadership & Knowledge: Connects with and influences health care and/or functional industry regulatory and government organizations, and understands external industry factors that impact the company and products
- Continuous Improvement: Leverages best practices tools and methodologies to assess, identify, and executes on opportunities to improve; Focus on learning and building new capabilities into self and team
- Problem Solving & Problem Prevention: Uses strong problem solving methodologies and tools, focuses on root cause analysis, and shows orientation towards problem prevention
- Accountability: Drives and focuses on results, takes initiative without direction, takes broad ownership for all work within scope, builds relationships and works across departments, functions, or areas of responsibility
- Customer Focus: Solicit and apply feedback from internal and external customers; Understand customers’ current and future expectations; Respond promptly to customer needs.
- Innovation: Develop and champion unique ideas and solutions; Find new ways to use technology more effectively; Promote continuous learning.
- Interdependent Partnering: Contribute to a productive and cooperative atmosphere; Show commitment to team objectives; Contribute own fair share of effort.
- Master Complexity: Competently handle day-to-day work challenges; Thrive in uncertain circumstances; Adapt to changes in the work environment; Manage multiple tasks and competing demands; Change approach or method to best fit the situation.
- Organizational & People Development: Challenge and motivate people to reach their highest potential; Create an environment that encourages risk-taking; Set clear performance standards and hold people accountable for results; Value, recognize and reward the achievement of others; Promote teamwork; Encourage others to pursue challenging goals and to challenge the status quo; Foster continuous professional development and career growth of a diverse workforce; Provide challenging work assignments and development opportunities; Identify and champion high potential talent as a company resource; Coach and mentor future leaders; Require people to expand their capabilities, knowledge and skills; Function as both team player and leader; Provide frequent, informal feedback; Recognize the contributions of others; Continuously strive to increase and refine supervisory skills; Set and achieve challenging goals;
- Spoken Communication: Speak clearly and concisely; Listen carefully and seek clarification; Deliver effective presentations.
- Written Communication: Write clearly and informatively; Create documents that are complete and accurate.
- Commitment: Strive to attain quality results on time; Convey a sense of urgency and drive issues to closure; Earn a reputation for reliability and dependability.
- Decisions: Make timely and sound decisions; Take risks and manage them intelligently.
- Problem Solving: Proactively seek solutions; Gather and analyze information systematically; Develop alternative solutions; Think analytically and act decisively.
- Diversity: Respond with sensitivity to people of diverse perspectives, ideas, backgrounds, lifestyles and ages; Foster open communication and respect for the individual.
Endologix, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at Endologix Global Headquarters at 949-595-7200 or Endologix Santa Rosa Facility at 707-543-8800