- Extensive knowledge of global medical device regulations.
- Comprehensive knowledge of quality systems and relationship to business.
- Ability to facilitate and provide leadership when interpreting regulatory standards and guidances.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, technically challenging environment where drive is critical to success.
- Must be self-motivated and self-disciplined and able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and responsibilities.
- Effective interpersonal skills/diplomacy and problem solving techniques.
- Excellent applied thinking and technical writing skills.
- Strong communication and organization skills required.
- Product development team experience.
- Experience in writing global regulatory strategies.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in a scientific discipline or equivalent.
- Minimum of 6 years relevant experience.
- Interpersonal Effectiveness: Actively seeks to understand perspectives and interpersonal needs and expectations of others at all levels, builds self-awareness, flexes personal style appropriately, and works through conflicts constructively and appropriately
- Communication: Effectively uses all mediums of communication as appropriate, presents well to groups, actively listens, and continuously identifies opportunities to build communication skills
- Collaboration & Teamwork: Actively works together with formal and informal team members to build relationships and achieve team goals
- Prioritization: Effectively prioritizes work to ensure timely completion of work within scope
- Global & Systems Thinking: Continuously seeks to learn about and embrace global nuances, works across functions and geographies, seeks to align with diverse groups, and seeks to understand interdependencies and impacts of actions across functions and the company
- Technical Expertise: Continuously builds functional and technical expertise, and pro-actively applies that technical expertise in progressively broader scope
- Continuous Improvement: Learns and uses best practices tools and methodologies to assess, identify, and executes on opportunities to improve; Focus on learning and building new capabilities into self
- Problem Solving & Problem Prevention: Learns and uses strong problem solving methodologies and tools, focuses on root cause analysis, and shows orientation towards problem prevention
- Accountability: Focuses on results, takes initiative without direction, takes ownership for all work within scope, builds relationships and works across departments, functions, or areas of responsibility
Endologix, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at Endologix Global Headquarters at 949-595-7200 or Endologix Santa Rosa Facility at 707-543-8800