Endologix develops and manufactures the latest innovations in endovascular aneurysm repair and sealing. We are a fast-moving, high energy organization. Employees are offered development opportunities and new responsibilities that might have taken them significantly more time in other organizations. Our commitment is to promise the development and refinement of skills while providing competitive compensation and benefits.
Primary daily responsibilities include managing technical desktop support incidents to both remote and on-site employees, following specific processes and guidelines to ensure that tasks are completed consistently and efficiently.
ADDITIONAL JOB DUTIES:
· Associates degree in computer science or equivalent related field experience preferred
· 5+ years of computer desktop and end user support
Competencies and Skills:
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies and skills:
· Customer Focus: Solicit and apply feedback from internal and external customers; Understand customers’ current and future expectations; Respond promptly to customer needs.
· Partnering: Contribute to a productive and cooperative atmosphere; Show commitment to company values team objectives.
· Master Complexity: Competently handle day-to-day work challenges; Adapt to changes in the work environment; manage multiple tasks and competing demands; Change approach or method to best fit the situation.
· Verbal Communication: Speak clearly and concisely; listen carefully and seek clarification; Deliver effective results.
· Written Communication: Write clearly and informatively; Create documents that are complete and accurate.
· Commitment: Strive to attain quality results on time; Convey a sense of urgency and drive issues to closure; Earn a reputation for reliability and dependability.
· Decisions: Make timely and sound decisions; Take risks and manage them intelligently.
· Problem Solving: Proactively seek solutions; Gather and analyze information systematically; Develop alternative solutions; Think analytically and act decisively.
· Diversity: Respond with sensitivity to people of diverse perspectives, ideas, backgrounds, lifestyles and ages; Foster open communication and respect for the individual.
· Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
· Experience working with organizations with over 250 end users.
· Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office products and Outlook/Exchange interoperability.
· Solid understanding of Office 365
· Solid understanding of Active Directory user management and group security.
· Networking and connectivity. Concepts include; TCP/IP stack, IP subnetting and OSI model.
· Cisco AnyConnect VPN technology and how to support end users remotely.
· Ability to troubleshoot and support network printers and copiers.
· Proven ability to effectively manage high levels of activity and multiple demands simultaneously.
· Requires exceptional verbal and written communication skills as well as strong presentation skills.
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL DEMANDS OF THE JOB:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk, and sit for extended periods of time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Endologix, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at Endologix Global Headquarters at 949-595-7200 or Endologix Santa Rosa Facility at 707-543-8800